How You Feel with ED?
Below we will find a list with some symptoms that we could experience when having Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence or Premature Ejaculation.
These symptoms could be generated by low testosterone levels (Male hormone, high estrogen levels (Female hormone), as well as many other functions, organs or glands involved in the delivery of a successful erection, good enough to lead to orgasm.
Some of us would have never imagined that our own manhood was at risk:
- Not performing intimately, feeling helpless and at a dead end?
- Out of shape and getting tired too often, not feeling like having it?
- Gained weight and feeling drained of energy?
- Lower libido and losing interest in your partner?
- Having heated discussions with your partner?
- Maybe our sexual function has let us down, and has not stood up to the occasion?
- Having an early ejaculation?
Who Gets Affected by ED?
Men have been affected for decades, even centuries, with Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence or Premature Ejaculation.
These diseases have spread out around the world and every country has its own share of affected Men.
Those who are affected could be:
- Rich and famous.
- Middle income.
- Less fortunate.
- Tall and short.
- Men of all walks of life.
- Men from every country in the world.
Simply affecting men of all races and of all ages, with the highest affected group, over age 40.